How To Register
BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS(1) Registration can begin by contacting our office or by registration online. We have taken precaution by having a secure server in place but there is always a risk associated with providing information over the internet.
(2) Review our Booking and Cancellation Terms .
(3) Make a deposit* by cheque, money order, Visa, Mastercard, or direct bank transfer. If you opt for bank transfer, we will email the information you require.
* For groups of 4 or more, we ask that one member of the group be designated to make payment and return completed forms.
(4) Once we have received your deposit, we will forward a package by email [or snail mail if you request] that will contain the following:
- Medical, menu selection, travel forms
- Waiver and registration forms
- Itinerary and maps
- Clothing and equipment list
- Preparation instructions, including conditioning tips
- Lodging options
- Cancellation insurance options and information
- Deposit receipt and invoice for balance due
Sea to Sky Expeditions,
PO Box 1751
Garibaldi Highlands, BC, Canada
1) Medical, menu and travel forms are due in the office at least 60 days prior to departure.
2) Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
click here to access our printable form.
Deposit Only: If remitting a cheque in US or Canadian funds, multiply the US or Canadian listed cost by 30% [.30] to determine the deposit per person.
Full Payment: If remitting a cheque in US or Canadian funds, multiply the US or Canadian listed cost by 1.05 for the Yukon and BC[this will include the federal tax - see note below] to determine the full payment per person.
Federal Tax: A General Sales Tax [GST] of 5% is applied to tour packages in BC and the Yukon.